Nick Benerakis is a strength performance coach at Gaglione Strength in Long Island New York. Home to numerous nationally ranked powerlifters and some of New York's top athletic talent. In addition Nick is certified in Fascial Stretch Therapy, helping athletes move and feel better while staying healthy and injury free. Nick is a graduate of the University of Massachusetts Amherst with a bachelors degree in exercise science. He is a nationally ranked powerlifter himself in the 198 lb weight class with a 1830 lb total which ranks 12th in the country. He also has a 605 lb Bench Press to his name. Nick specializes in coaching powerlifting but also takes pride in showing clients how to take care of their bodies through routine stretching and myofascial release techniques
Coach Benerakis takes a hands on approach to online coaching. He is fully invested in helping you reach your desired goals. You will receive an extensive carefully thought out training program as well as a comprehensive stretching routine as part of the coaching package. Communication will be constant and videos are asked to be sent for technique review. You will never feel left in the dark, you always have a coach by your side who is willing to be there for you when needed. As a thank you for joining the team, first time clients always receive free apparel of their choice. Look no further! Your ticket to newfound strength lies right before you, email us now!
Contact email@example.com today for your FREE initial assessment!
Elite Training Package - $100 ($60 Savings!) *3 Month Commitment required ($125 without Commitment)
- 4 Weeks Individualized Strength Training Program
- FREE Big Benchas T Shirt Of Choice For New Team Members
- FREE Big Benchas Training Journal
- Coaching At Your Powerlifting Meet
- Video Analyzing of Lifting Technique
** With your customized strength training program you can expect to see **
- Increases in Strength & Power
- Increase in Lean Body Mass
- Enhanced Training Recovery
- Increased Athleticism
- Improved Movement and Mobility
- Excellent Work Capacity
Single Personal Training Session (1 Hour) - $40
- Private In Person Training With Coach Ben
- Get The Technique Advice You've Been Needing To Hear!
- Spend Time On The Finer Details Of Bench Pressing
- Overhaul Your Bench Press!
6 Week Full Power Program - $49.99 (Available in Store)
- The Perfect Training Routine for Powerlifters, Athletes, and Strength Enthusiasts
- Expect to Get Stronger!
- 6 Weeks of Programming Including Major Lifts such as Squats, Bench, and Deadlifts
- Can Be Cycled Through Multiple Times To Keep Gaining Strength
6 Week Bench Press Program - $29.99 (Available In Store)
- The Best Benching Program Out There for Powerlifters Looking to Improve Their Bench
- Excellent Way For Athletes To Improve Upper Body Strength & Power!
- Jam Packed with Advanced Techniques and Strategically Placed Exercises
- Will Not Find a Better Value For Such an Effective Bench Routine!
2nd Bench Day Solution - $24.99 (Available In Store)
- Includes FIVE Different Bench Programs To Add To Your Current Routine
- Add Frequency To Your Benching
- Works In Unison With Your Current Training Program (5/3/1, Westside, etc)
- Valuable Information Included On How To Work Your Weak Points
Programs are designed to fit your lifestyle and goals. Training shouldn't be a chore and we won't make it one. Special programs are available for Powerlifting Meet Prep, and Raw & Equipped Bench Pressing